Saturday, January 18, 2014

JOE ANGEL & FRED MANFRA ARE BACK ON THE ORIOLES RADIO NETWORK!!

WBAL-AM (THE FLAGSHIP STATION) HAS SIGNED A 2 YEAR CONTRACT EXTENSION TO AIR BALTIMORE ORIOLES BASEBALL.  THE VOICES OF THE ORIOLES JOE ANGEL & FRED MANFRA WILL BE BACK FOR THE 45TH YEAR OF RADIO BROADCAST ON WBAL-AM.  THIS SEASON WILL BE THE 60TH SEASON OF ORIOLES BASEBALL.  I STILL ENJOY LISTENING TO O'S BASEBALL ON THE RADIO!  WITH MODERN TECHNOLOGY, I WONDER HOW MANY FANS STILL ENJOY LISTENING TO BASEBALL ON THE RADIO?!
 ABOVE IS A SIGNED ORIOLES FAN FEST PAMPHLET SIGNED BY JOE ANGEL IN 2013!!
 ABOVE IS A SIGNED TICKET STUB BY FRED MANFRA!!  HE SIGNED THIS TICKET AFTER THE GAME THIS PAST JULY 2013!!

4 comments:

  1. Angel and Manfra is that a good thing that there back? Don't really like either of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are not Jon Miller/Chuck Thompson, however I still enjoy listening to them on an AM radio in the summertime! I wonder how many people still listen on radio with all the modern technology?! Waive that baby, Goodbye!!::Joe Angel....See you @ Orioles Fanfest. Did you see some vouchers are selling for 5x the amount?! WOW; I was able to get a Manny Machado voucher!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really WOW I wanted Machado was the only one I wanted but was in right when it opened ordered and when it came to pay Machado group wasn't listed see if you can pick up an extra postcard I'd trade something for it.

    ReplyDelete