Saturday, June 28, 2014

THE TAMPA BAY RAYS VISIT ORIOLE PARK AT CAMDEN YARDS!!!

I ATTENDED A RAYS/ORIOLES GAMES AND DID SOME AUTOGRAPHING INSIDE THE STADIUM!  AFTER THE GAME, I WAS ABLE TO GET UBALDO JIMENEZ TO SIGN A CARD AS HE WAS LEAVING THE YARD!
 ABOVE IS A SIGNED CARD FROM UBALDO JIMENEZ & EVAN LONGORIA
 ABOVE IS A SIGNED LOGO SHEET FROM THE FOLLOWING TAMPA BAY RAYS:
BRANDON GUYER
LOGAN FORSYTHE
BEN ZOBRIST
 ABOVE IS BRANDON GUYER SIGNING FOR THE FANS!!!!
 ABOVE IS EVAN LONGORIA SIGNING FOR THE FANS!!!!
 ABOVE IS LOGAN FORSYTHE SIGNING FOR THE FANS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Longoria nice get I've done the Rays each of the last 4 years and haven't gotten him. keeps me going back for more! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dion, I nice night for autographing inside the stadium!! The last Rays game I went to I was able to get David Price, Jeremy Hellickson, James Shields, Alex Cobb, and Joe Maddon!! All inside Camden Yards! BTW, I got Ubaldo while he was parked along the exit in his white Hummer! Kudos to a fan for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete