Saturday, May 28, 2016

NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER NANCY KAY ANDREWS APPEARS AT A BOOK SIGNING IN REHOBETH BEACH, DELWARE!

As we are spending time with family over the Memorial Day weekend in Rehobeth Beach, Delaware, I noticed a book signing!  The independent bookstore Browseabout Books hosted Nancy Kay Andrews!  She is a New York Times bestseller with various titles!  My mother was a big reader of her tomes!  I stopped in for a quick photo and autograph! She is on a tour for her newest release, "The Weekenders".

Above is a signed card from Nancy!  I read political science, history and sports books!  Her genre was an interest of my mothers!

Above is a photo with Nancy Kay Andrews!  A New York Times bestseller!  I was on my way to the beach as I caught the booksigning!

No comments:

Post a Comment